Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am always striving to make my shops more interesting by carrying a wider variety of goods. Many of my customers are unaware that I have more than one shop, I have several listed below and I also have a couple of others that I have people running for me. With so many shops keeping me busy I want to focus on you. What are your needs and what is important to you when shopping online? Please take a moment to answer a few of the questions below. Also feel free to leave any comments.

Once again, I am old fashioned and still believe in "the customer is always right" ... well, most of the time anyway!

Please visit me at my other shops here:
www.boudoirbarbie.etsy.com
www.theoldvintageshoppe.etsy.com
www.retrothredz.etsy.com
www.uninhibited.etsy.com
www.darlingdiva2009.etsy.com

  Please take a moment to answer a few of the questions below. Also feel free to leave any comments.
Which Shop did you purchase from?
BoudoirBarbie
TheOldVintageShoppe
RetroThredz
Uninhibited
DarlingDiva2009
pollcode.com free polls
Shipping is really important to me. Did you find your shipping costs reasonable?
A little pricey
Reasonable
Lower than average
pollcode.com free polls
How did you hear about my shop?
I found it through a Google search
I found it while searching Etsy
I found it using another search engine
pollcode.com free polls
Pricing is always a tough one, were you satisfied with the prices?
Too Expensive
A little high
wow, prices are really reasonable!
prices are so low, how can you be making a profit?
pollcode.com free polls
I shop a lot in order to keep my shops filled. Were you happy with the selections?
Very happy
Very happy and good quality
Satisfied
Shop more, I want to see more selections!
Where's the quality?
pollcode.com free polls
When shopping online, will you consider this shop again?
It will be my first choice!
Maybe
Are you kidding me??
pollcode.com free polls
If you have already received your item in the mail, how do you feel about the packaging?
Fantastic!
Satisfied
Are you kidding me??
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment